In the midst of what can turn into a “crazy busy” season, the best way to have less stress is to put YOU smack dab on the top of your To Do List.
Think about what you really WANT this month…Not all the things you should do, not what others want you to do. Instead…ask yourself a few questions:
How would you like to feel during this holiday season?
What would you like to do just for YOU?
What would you like to NOT do?
Depending on your answers, I have a lot of creative ideas for you:
• If you want less pressure to have the “perfect” holiday, read THIS
• If you want to survive the holidays without sabotaging your healthy eating, check THIS out
• To feel more gratitude during the season, read the 5 Ways to Practice Gratitude toward the end of this ARTICLE
• For more peaceful feelings, try THIS
• If you want to smile more and experience FUN amidst the busy season, here are 6 Easy Tools
• To escape commercialism, find more meaning, and get a warm-hearted feeling inside, try tip #4 or tip #6 HERE
• To give yourself permission to slow down and relieve holiday pressures, read THIS
• If you want to escape the craziness, then relax with THIS 5-minute Tool
• To feel more connected with your loved ones, try THIS
• Want to give yourself the most meaningful and important gift for the New Year? Here’s HOW
Wishing you all that you want this holiday season!